Tuesday, December 7, 2010

First blog

So this is exciting I am going to start blogging. I'm not sure what to blog about. Life? things I like? Things I know about something right. Should be easy. At the  Moment there is one thing on my mind. Christmas lights. My neighborhood this year seems to b over whelmed with people putting up Christmas lights. This is the first year my family and I have ever put up lights and I am so excited about it. I have always wanted Christmas light on the outside of our house, but  my Grandparents are Jehovah's Witnesses so my mom always felt weird about doing it. This year however seems to be a bit different. It seems everyone I know is in higher Christmas spirits this year. I love how Christmas seems to bring out the best in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment